If you’ve seen Arielle in The Living Matrix documentary, or heard one of her talks, then you know that she has personal experience of what it is like to face a healing crisis. Her healing journey and research into what works, adds an extra dimension to her special Coaching sessions. You can benefit greatly from her insights into the mind/body aspects of healing. Get a taste by reading Arielle’s free Article ‘The 8 Factors of Healing’ and her e-book: The Eight Factors of Healing This builds on the research done by IONS (The Institute of Noetic Science) into what helped 1574 people have spontaneous remissions.
There are many different phases and aspects of a healing journey:
- Facing the Crisis instead of going into denial
- Reduce both conscious and unconscious stress
- Take control of your life and the healing process
- Understand the message of your symptoms & illness
- Manage your emotions and be able to say ‘no’
- Learn how to get the best out of doctors & treatments
- Create a healing support team to back you up
- Increase your autonomy, love, joy and awareness
Depending on where you are right now, Arielle can guide you to find the answers you need. When you resolve the underlying stress associated with your illness, the body’s immune system becomes free to restore the body back in balance and heal. If you are undergoing treatment, having the right frame of mind and beliefs can help your body accept and make the best use of your chosen medication. Instead of feeling fear about particular procedures or the prognosis, you can prepare, stay calm and at peace.